The Z8000 Matrix Sequencer is a powerful modulation source in a compact package. The 16 knobs of the Z8000 are accessed by ten sequencers each with their own clock, direction and reset inputs. The ten sequencers are as follows:
- Four 4-step CV sequencers on the horizontal.
- Four 4-step CV sequencers on the vertical.
- One 16-step CV sequencer on the horizontal.
- One 16-step CV sequencer on the vertical.
With the Z8000, you can simultaneously modulate many parameters in your synthesizer polyrhythmically, with unprecedented motion. One knob affects all 10 CV outputs! Imagine modifying 10 parameters from one knob, and all clock inputs can be driven at audio rates.
Your synthesizer is modular, so your sequencer should be too. The Z8000's open design allows you to create a custom sequencing environment to fit your personal needs. Add clock dividers, clock sequencers, switches, trigger sequencers and logic gates to create a completely unique system.
|Module Type||Sequencer Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com