- Small Din
- XLR (3 & 5 Pin) Male & Female
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced, 1/4-inch Unbalanced
- 1/8inch TRS
- Speakon 2, 4 & 8 Conductor
- Banana Plug
- 3,5,7 & 8 -Pin MIDI / DIN / Sync Cables
- Easy to use 8-way rotary control
- Individual LEDs Confirm Continuity of Each Conductor as well as proper phase connections
- Rugged and compact all metal chassis
- Probe Pens or battery are available
The CT2 offers many common connectors such as Speaker Twist, XLR, Phono, BNC, DIN, TRS, TS, DMX, & Banana. The CT2 allows for testing cables even with different connectors at each end.
For example, it is simple to test a TRS to XLR cable. With well illuminated LED indicators and a simple rotary dial, users can quickly establish whether a cable is wired and functioning correctly, or if it is dead and in need of repair.
The AHMCT 8 tests the most critical cables on the stage itself and flags up whether they are functioning or not, both visibly via LEDs and audibly via a buzzer. This makes it the perfect tool for engineers - both in the workshop and on stage.
The Pro AHMCT is operated simply, intuitively and safely via a single rotary switch on the device. The sturdy metal housing withstands even tough on-stage demands.
The standard kit comes with two test probes for carrying out fast and simple continuity tests on various cables or installations.