- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder Coated
- Colour: Black
- Decks: 1
- Max. support depth: 400 mm
- Min height: 600 mm
- Max height: 1000 mm
- Max load (support): 30 kg
- Weight: 2.84 kg
- Base plate is made of steel
- Material: Aluminium
- Surface: Powder coated
- Colour: Black
- Decks: 2
- Max. support depth: 380 mm
- Min height: 1170 mm
- Max height: 1170 mm
- Max load (support): 35 (per level) kg
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Continuously adjustable from 22-110 cm
- Feet and arms can be folded into the stands
Textured anti-slip sleeving on tube aids grip and is designed to stop the keyboard sliding forward.
Pull and lock mechanism enables quick setup and secure positioning.
- The new "Pro Series" stands are capable of holding the heaviest keyboards safely and securely.
- The absolute hands down choice of most professional musicians because of their adjustability, functionality, strength and reliability.
- This high-tech line of stands features the new Quik Lok "Push to Adjust" locking disc system with user-friendly push button and super heavy duty 30 mm x 30 mm steel tube bracing for extra sturdiness and structural support.
- The innovative, advanced-technology upper tier set is fully adjustable in height, angle, tilt and depth, and offers the musician maximum flexibility of use.
- A complete line of accessories allows musicians to customize their performance structure to accommodate their needs perfectly.
Setup and tear down takes seconds! The AX-48 Pro breaks down into a single, slender unit that's easy to transport and takes up very little room because the hollow column becomes its own carrying case! The legs remain connected and slide into and out of the base of the column, and the arms that support your keyboards are stored in compartments at the top of the column.
The APEX AX-48 Pro extends stage and studio performance by providing an Accessory Slot on the top of the stand. Simply pop off the Accessory Cap and install the optional AX-48 Pro Mic Boom, for instance, and your keyboard stand is now ALSO a microphone stand. Look for more options to come in the very near future!
The modern look and shape of the APEX AX-48 Pro brings the keyboard player out from behind a stack of no-character keyboard stands, and into the spotlight with the rest of the band. The footprint of the new AX-48 Pro has not changed from the previous APEX, but now offers an updated column design that is as esthetically pleasing as it is performance ready.
Everything keyboard players have come to appreciate about the APEX keyboard stand for over two decades is still available in the new APEX AX-48 Pro. It's THE original column style keyboard stand that securely holds two keyboards out of the box (up to 125 lbs. each!). The patented Tribar arms are height adjustable, the support legs are super stable, and it's incredibly easy to setup, tear down, and transport from gig to gig.
Keyboards, synthesizers, and keyboard workstations have evolved in the last two or three decades since the original APEX was developed. The APEX AX-48 Pro now ships with two sizes of Tribar arms (one set of 13" arms, and one set of 18" arms) to safely hold today's keyboards, synthesizers, and keyboard workstations of all sizes.