The frequency of the LFO can be voltage controlled, the CV input is attenuated.
You can use the LFO in a wider frequency range, from very low oscillations up to above the audio range. There is another CV-input, which lets the LFO to be pitched by volt/octave, the tracking is quite ok over 2-3 octaves. A interesting possibility is to patch an output of the module to the Rate CV input, so you can create new waveforms that way while still controlling the LFO by the V/Oct. Input. Using more than one module, you can create complicated and interesting output waveforms, up to pseudo-chaotic signals, especially, when 2 or more LFO's modulating each other by pitch.
- Generates a sine wave and 3 phase shifted copies of it: 90-, 180-, 270-
- Frequency can be manually controlled
- Frequency can be controlled by an external control voltage
- 3 frequency ranges selectable by switch
- Frequency range from less than 1 Hz beyond the audible range
- CV Input jack: Input for CV for frequency control, attenuated by CV Pot
- V/Oct Input jack: Input for CV in Volt/Octave Range, unattenuated
- Sin Out jack 0-: Output for the unshifted sine wave
- Cos Out jack 90-: Output for the 90- shifted sine wave / cosine
- Inv Sin Out jack 180-: Output for the 180- shifted sine wave / inv. Sine
- Inv Cos Out jack 270-: Output for the 270- shifted cosine wave / inv. Cosine
- Frequency Range Switch: switches between 3 frequency ranges
- Rate Knob: controls the LFO's frequency
- CV Attenuator: attenuates the CV going into the CV input jack
Power consumption: on +12V and -12V each - ca. 12-28 mA, varying dependent on LFO rate
The dual end-pieces are easy to install and make your Minitaur feel right at home next to your Voyager, Taurus 3, Moogerfoogers and more.
*Mother-32 units not included*
The 3 overlays are for the following software versions:
Odytron (analogue modelling. Includes manual)
Delayerton (delay effects synth)
Atmegadrum (drum machine)
This cable is only for use with the Atmegatron. It is NOT for use with the miniAtmegatron.
2 overlays made from high quality reverse laser printed vinyl:
- Odytron (analogue modelling dual oscillator with filter, sync, PWM and 2 modulation inputs)
- Oscidrum (8 part drum machine and 16 step sequencer with numerous tweakable parameters)
Quick reference / instruction card:
- Contains quick ref for Odytron functions and an overview of inputs and outputs of Odytron and Oscidrum.
- Allows alternative software versions to be uploaded to the Oscitron. These can be downloaded from the Soulsby Synths website.
- 8 instrument drum machine
- 16 step sequencer
- 8 user patterns
- Engine sample rate control
- Instrument volume, delay FX, pitch and length
- Currently 4 drum banks available
- Dual analogue modelling 8-bit oscillator
- 2 filter types and bypass
- 2 modulation inputs
- Ring mod
- Wave sync
- 8 user patches
The case not only offers protection to the circuit board, but also provides anti-slip feet, battery protection, and professional feel buttons.
Note: Vermona units sold seperately
Note: Synthesizer is sold separately.