Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Oscitron is an 8-bit wavetable oscillator for Eurorack. It is based around the Atmegatron audio engine but also has a lot of different features, which make it more suited to the modular environment.
One of the key differences is the ability to capture wavetables via an audio input. There is also a "continuous capture" mode which produces vocoder-style effects.
The resolution of the audio engine can be altered from the Atmegatron's 32 sample wavetables, down to 16 and up to 128 samples, creating radically different timbres.
There is a clock input that can be routed to many different parameters. There are 5 CV inputs for controlling the most common parameters. 16 patches can be stored internally. As with the Atmegatron, different software can be uploaded to the Oscitron. A port of the Odytron software is ready for release in the first quarter of 2017.
Uni-Five companion module:
The Oscitron comes bundled with the Uni-Five companion module. This is a utility module that takes 2 bipolar +5/-5V signals and 1 unipolar 8V signal and converts them to unipolar 5V signals, suitable for the Oscitron's inputs. This is most useful for bipolar LFOs and envelopes. There is also an attenuator on each input. The modules are also available separately.
- 8-bit wavetable module
- Unique wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine.
- Quick and intuitive controls, no complex menu systems
- White aluminium faceplate with walnut side panels
- Nearly all parameters controllable by CV
- 16 preset sounds that can be overwritten with your own patches
- Huge selection of waveforms and filters
- Sample your own wavetables using the audio input
- Continuous sampling mode for vocoder-style effects
- Powerful synthesis features that takes Chiptune beyond 80s computer sounds
- Portamento and Quantizer
- Pulse width and phaser controls
- Unique 'wave crusher' effect
- Download the open source code from the downloads page
- Download the free Arduino development environment
- Tutorials and forums to help programmers
- Upload software using FTDI cable
- 1V/oct for pitch and filter cutoff
- 0-5V CV for pulse width, resonance and phaser
- Clock input (can be configured as extra CV control)
- Standard bipolar audio output
- 10 pin power and 6 pin FTDI programmer headers
|Module Type||Oscillator Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com