Order by phone
Erica Pico RND is combined LFO/random source module.
It generates sine LFO waves, white noise, S&H CV and some interesting stuff - random triggers and pulse wave with random duty circle; basically, everything, you need, to bring some uncertainty in your modular setup.
The Pico RND comes equipped with five outputs, they emit the following signals:
- Sine waves
- Pulse waves with varying width
- Random triggers
- Sample and hold material
- White noise
The speed of LFO and S&H circuit can be edited using the module's potentiometer (Range: 0.1 Hz to 20 Hz). For synchronizing the Pico RND with other gear, a clock input was implemented.
- Sine and pulse LFO with manually controlled frequency
- White noise generator
- LFO rate synchronization to the external clock
- Internally and externally clocked S&H CV output
- Random trigger output
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS