Analogue Solutions preview Leipzig S analogue mono synth and step sequencer
Analogue Solutions have announced the latest addition to their boutique Leipzig range – the Leipzig S.
This is a tidy little rack-mountable/tabletop synth featuring a fully functional eight-step analogue sequencer which can be used to produce simple melodic lines as well as acting as a modulation source to affect the filter cutoff.
The products also features:
- Pure analogue voice and modulation circuitry
- Fat Moog-style filter
- 2 VCOs (each with Glide and Sub-VCOs)
- OSC Sync and Cross-Modulation
- Flexible modulation routing
- Analogue step sequencer (with ‘creative’ clocking options)
- Audio input (synth can be used as a sound processor)
- MIDI In (for software sequencer control)
- Rugged steel/aluminium construction
Check out the video below for more info. The Leipzig S will be priced at £649 – keep an eye on Juno for stock arrival