Nite Grooves remix competition
Juno Download has teamed up with Nite Grooves Recordings to offer you the chance to remix Asad Rizvi & Ingrid Hakanson‘s “Valley of the Lost Souls”. The three best productions are in line for lots of prizes, and the possibility of appearing on the next Nite Grooves release.
So fire up your favorite production software and show us what you got…
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Purchase the desired Remix Parts exclusively on Juno Download: CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PARTS!
2. Submit the Wave/AIFF files via Soundcloud Dropbox or email with downloadable link ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org Tracks will most likely not be received if attached to the email.
Filename example: “Your Artist Name – Your Full Name – Remix Title.wav”
3. Last day for submissions will be Feburary 1st, 2010, 11:59pm EST. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter
Submissions can be sent via Soundcloud DropBox (confirmation may take 24hrs) or Yousendit, Zshare, Mediafire, or Sendspace are also free sources to provide download links for email.
· First – One-year digital music subscription to King Street Sounds/Nite Grooves/Street King commercial releases ($600 value). 5 classic 12” & CD releases, King Street Logo T-Shirt, and the winning remix released on our label. £50 voucher from Juno Download.
· Second – One-year digital music subscription to King Street Sounds/Nite Grooves/Street King commercial releases ($600 value). *
· Third – Six months digital music subscription to King Street Sounds/Nite Grooves/Street King commercial releases ($300 value). *
*Remixes may also be considered for release on our label.
By entering this contest you agree to the following:
· Entries accepted until Tuesday, January 4, 2010
· Winner will be announced shortly after closing date
· Remix can be any style or genre
· Multiple entries per person permitted
· Entries will be judged by staff from King Street Sounds.
· Submit Wave or AIFF files via downloadable link ONLY to email@example.com. No tracks will be accepted if they are emailed directly.
· Submissions may not contain any copyrighted material other than the tracks for sale from “Valley of the Lost Souls” (Parts) using ‘uncleared’ samples will be disqualified. An ‘uncleared sample’ is a musical work, loop or sample that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it).
· All submissions become property of King Street Sounds. Tracks not selected for release by King Street Sounds are relinquished to remixer, but may not be used with any material owned by King Street Sounds. Any release of mixes containing “Valley of the Lost Souls” (Parts) is prohibited by law and is an infringement of copyright.
· All tracks for sale are intended for “Valley of the Lost Souls” Remix Contest only, and are not eligible for use in any other recordings or releases. Any release of mixes containing “Valley of the Lost Souls” parts is prohibited by law and is an infringement of copyright.
· A separate agreement will be necessary if submission is chosen to be commercially released.
· By downloading any of the remix files you enter the contest and agree to be bound by its terms and the judges’ decisions.
· Terms and contest information are subject to change at any time.