Annie remix competition
Loaded Records and Juno Download have teamed up to bring you the opportunity to remix Annie’s classic underground anthem, “The Greatest Hit”.
It’s hard to believe it has been 10 years since the Norwegian popstress released “The Greatest Hit”, which set her on the way to stardom. The track featured on her 2004 debut Anniemal, which was superbly followed up this year with her sophomore effort Don’t Stop. To celebrate, we are delighted to bring you the opportunity to remix a classic tune.
What to do:
What you win:
Winning entries will receive a £50 Juno voucher, 12 month SoundCloud Pro account, and, of course, an officially released remix on Loaded Records.
1. Buy the exclusive remix parts bundle for the Remix of Annie “Greatest Hit” from Juno Download
2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Loaded Records, Juno Download, their family members or anyone else connected to the competition. Remix the track into your chosen style.
3. Entry into the competition by buying the remix parts is acceptance of the these Terms and Conditions.
4. Submit your remix through the SoundCloud Dropbox situated below. All entries must include full name, telephone number, email, and your chosen genre of entry as per above. You may enter in as many genres as you wish.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. Entries submitted on behalf of another person are not allowed.
7. The competition will run from the 23rd November 2009 and closes at 23.59 (GMT) 31st December 2009. Users will be able to purchase the remix parts during this time.
8. Winners will be chosen by the A&R staff at Loaded Records, Annie and Popjustice. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be notified by email by 1st February 2010.
10. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope to Annie “Greatest Hit” Remix Comp Winners Info, Skint Records, PO Box 174, Brighton, BN1 1AL.
11. Tracks using un-cleared samples from sources outside of there distributed parts will be disqualified. An ‘un-cleared sample’ is a musical work, loop or sample that you don’t own the copyright for (ie. you didn’t create it). Naughty.
12. In consideration of Loaded Records agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to Loaded Records a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry.
13. Neither Loaded Records nor Juno Download accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning the prize. Loaded Records and Juno Digital further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition. Nothing shall exclude us from our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
14. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting record/s or remix/es or is prohibited.