Juno Plus has teamed up with deep house aficionado Pete Dafeet and his Lost My Dog imprint to launch a DJ mix competition.
To celebrate the label’s fifth birthday, Pete has put together his favourite 14 Lost My Dog tracks into a mix, including songs and remixes from the likes of Jay Tripwire, Milton Jackson, Fred Everything, Nathan Coles & Dave Coker and Burnski.
Your challenge is to knock out a short mix of your favourite LMD tunes and put Pete’s effort in the shade.
We’ve got a whole load of prizes to give away (see below), and the winning entry will be decided by Pete himself. Check out the competition rules below.
• Create a mix using exclusively the back catalogue of Lost My Dog Records (you can view and buy LMD releases at Juno Download)
• The mix must be no longer than 30 minutes
• Submit your mix via the Lost My Dog SoundCloud Dropbox or email a link to the LMD crew. Please submit mp3 files only, not wav or aif.
• All entries must be received on or before 2nd July 2010
• Entries will be judged by Pete Dafeet and the Lost My Dog team
The winning DJ will receive:
• A copy of the mix CD Lost My Dog: 5 Years & Still Looking
• £50 of Juno Download Vouchers
• A Lost My Dog t-shirt & hoodie
• A selection of Lost My Dog vinyl
• Your mix featured on Juno Plus and the Lost My Dog website
Two runners up will each receive a copy of the CD.