Ostgut Ton to release limited edition cassette mixtape
Revered Berlin imprint Ostgut Ton will give away a limited edition cassette mixtape that celebrates the label’s first five years in existence.
The mixtape, entitled 5 Years In 60 Minutes, has been curated and mixed by Berlin based American Ryan Elliott. It showcases some the imprint’s best (but not necessarily most well known) releases from the likes of Steffi, Marcel Dettmann, Ben Klock and Luke Slater (under his L.B Dub Corp and Planetary Assault Systems monikers).
The cassette will be made available for free at upcoming parties to celebrate the launch of 2xCD, five year compilation Fünf (more on that here), and has been limited to 1000 copies. Parties are scheduled for Berlin (October 28 and 29 at Berghain/Panorama Bar), and London (November 27, Corsica Studios).
You can see the full sleeve artwork below. Keep an eye on Juno Plus for a full interview with Ostgut Ton label manager Nick Höppner in the coming weeks.
2. Dettmann/Klock – Dawning
3. Marcel Dettmann – Shift (Norman Nodge)
4. Prosumer & Murat Tepeli feat. Elif Biçer – Turn Around (Cassy Smooth Mix)
5. MyMy – Southbound
6. Len Faki – Rainbow Delta
7. Nick Höppner – Umbrella Pitch
8. André Galluzzi/Dana Ruh – Freya
9. Steffi feat. Elif Biçer – Kill Me
10. Âme – Fiori (Club Edit)
2. Marcel Dettmann – Quicksand
3. Tama Sumo & Prosumer – Rarified
4. Shed – Warped Mind
5. L.B Dub Corp – It’s What You Feel
6. Brtschitsch – Under
7. Marcel Fengler – Gridlock
8. Planetary Assault Systems – Temporary Suspension
9. Deuce – Cue Ed
10. Barker & Baumecker – The Hole
11. Ben Klock – Napoleon Hill