Notes: Protect your electronic equipment with this 19" rack mountable power conditioner featuring an RFI/EMI filter. The filter works by preventing noise from florescent lights, certain dimmers and similar sources of electronic pollution contaminating the AC line and leaking into sensitive audio, video or computer circuits. In addition; the front panel features two LED lamps with dimmer control for illuminating your rack.
2-in x 2-out USB interface - perfect for home studios & mobile recording
Notes: Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1.2 features an Onyx mic pre plus a 1/4" input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2.2 expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
Tracktion T7 DAW:
Tracktion T7 is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical 'Lite' versions, T7 does not impose any restrictions - you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plugins and efficient performance on Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
DAW Essentials Collection:
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
Notes: The Visual VCA is a voltage controlled, analogue amplifier module with additional waveform display. The signal amplification can be regulated via the two CV inputs. CV1 is usually controlled by the envelope. A special feature is CV2, because this input can only be used in conjunction with CV1 and is normally used for modulation effects. The integrated oscilloscope represents the waveform of the input signal and has a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels. With the interval controller you can set the sampling frequency.
The power consumption is +/- 30 mA. The module has a width of 8 HP (40 mm).
Notes: The MASTER module is the base of every AE modular system - it contains;
- The voltage regulation (5V) for the power supply of the modules
- MIDI input (minijack; Breakout cable to DIN-5 socket is available separately)
- In/out-sockets (3.5mm minijack) for audio out and/or interfacing with a Eurorack system
- All bus signals (CV, GATE, CTRL, MIDI clock/start/stop) as patch sockets
The power supply is a 9V DC adapter; it can be connected either at the side or on the top of the module.
Reverb cartridge for TipTop Audio Z-DSP with 8 original algorithms
Notes: The Z-DSP Shimmer cartridge has 8 original algorithms, designed to combine lush reverberation with multiple voices of pitch shifting, to create ethereal pads, rich chordal textures, dissonant clouds of sound, and a variety of other sounds that are perfect for electronic music. The algorithms are customized to work with the Tiptop Audio Z-DSP Eurorack module.
There are 6 reverb algorithms in the Z-DSP Shimmer cart, arranged in order of complexity:
- Fast Shimmer: A modulated reverb that quickly decays away into an endlessly pitch shifting tail. The shift interval can be set between +/- 12 semitones. Perfect for that classic "octave up" shimmer sound.
- Slow Shimmer: Similar to Fast Shimmer, but with a much slower attack.
- Dual Shimmer: Two pitch shifted voices, embedded within a larger modulated reverb network, shifting the reverb decay in both positive and negative directions. Try slowly sweeping the Shift control in this mode for ridiculously cinematic sounds.
- Triple Shimmer: Two pitch shifted voices embedded within the reverb decay network, plus a third voice external to the network. This allows the user to have a reverb with +12 and -12 semitones of feedback, plus a stable +7 semitones voice without feedback.
- Quad Shimmer: Four pitch shifted voices feeding into a lush modulated reverb. This allows for a variety of dissonant and consonant chordal textures, with the max Shift setting corresponding to a rich major chord.
- ClusterVerb: Four pitch shifted voices embedded within the feedback network of a modulated reverb. The result quickly becomes dissonant or metallic. Perfect for insta-Ligeti, or Penderecki In A Box.
In addition, the Z-DSP Shimmer cart features 2 special effects algorithms:
- Quad Detune: 4 short pitch shifted delays, feeding back on each other. A variety of chorus, detuned, and dissonant effects can be obtained through this mode. Turn up the Feedback for maximum fun.
- PitchEcho: A single pitch shifting voice, combined with a tape echo emulation = sound mangling joy. Turn up the feedback for barberpole self-oscillation, and sweep the decay time for all sorts of swoopy glitches.
Pair of studio monitor stands with 4 adjustable heights
Notes: If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.