Notes: Z2 face plate with chrome finish - comes printed with the original graphics and details.
Fitting the mixer face plate is extremely easy as tools or screws aren't required, you simply remove the knobs by pulling them upwards, lift off the old face plate and drop the new face plate in place.
Please note, the mixer graphics may rub off after extensive use, this is normal for most mixers especially around the cross fader area.
Pair of precision cut metal covers for Technics 1200/1210 MK2 turntables - stainless steel
Notes: - Precision cut metal covers that fit right over your existing set up.
- Fit perfectly snug with deck lids up or down.
- Cut-outs for the hinges.
- Four folds ensure maximum strength.
- Installing the cover is a breeze. Simply slide them over the tonearm assembly and the cover drops in place.
2 x red anodised faceplates for Technics 1200/1210 MK2
Notes: REWORK's premium anodised aluminium faceplates for Technics 1200 and 1210 MK2 decks.
Anodising gives aluminium a deeper, richer metallic appearance than is possible with organic coatings. This is because an anodized coating is translucent, and one can see the base metal underneath the coating.
- Precision cut metal cover that fits right over your existing set up
- Fit perfectly snug with deck lids up or down
- Cut-outs for the hinges
- Four folds ensure maximum strength
- Installing the cover is a breeze. Simply slide them over the tonearm assembly and the cover drops in place
- Turntable NOT included