Notes: FL Studio 20 Signature Edition is the most complete virtual studio. Image Line FL Studio 20 Signature Edition DAW software serves up all of the awesome production power of FL Studio Producer Edition, plus even more outstanding instruments and effects to spur your creativity right from the start. Like the Harmless software synthesizer, a fresh take on subtractive synthesis that sounds amazingly smooth and fat. And Gross Beat, a time and volume effect for creating gating, scratching and glitch effects. … Read more
FL Studio 20 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 16 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
What you can do with FL Studio 20 Signature Edition:
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization. Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
- Make virtually any sound - FL Studio includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
- Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
- Arranging audio - Audio can be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing and the re-arranging of audio with only a few mouse clicks.
- Pattern or track sequencing - You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 20 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
- Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio's legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano rolls in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
- Determine your own project design - In FL20, you decide how your project will be laid out, including multiple 'Arrangements'. Unlike the competition, FL20's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
- The mixer - is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer's tracks each hold up to 10 effects (VST or FL's proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface, now that's flexibility.
- Effects - What about effects? FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.