Professional field recorder with 32-bit float recording & dual AD converters
Notes: The Zoom F6 is the first professional field recorder to feature both 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom's solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be your new secret weapon.
32-Bit Float Recording:
In the field, fluctuating dynamics can prove challenging. Loud sounds can cause clipping and quiet sounds can get lost in the noise. The F6 uses 32-bit float recording with dual A/D converters to capture both explosive and subtle sounds at full audio quality - without ever adjusting gain!
For Those Hard to Reach Places:
Rugged enough to withstand the most demanding scenarios and small enough to fit into the tightest spaces, the F6 will become your go-to recorder.
The F6 is equipped with six professional-grade preamps. Featuring a super-low noise floor (-127 dBu EIN), high gain (up to 75 dB), and selectable mic/line levels for each input, the F6 is built for location sound.
Precision Time Code:
Keep your tracks perfectly synced even when you power down for lunch. On or off, the F6's Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy.
Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters:
When recording in 24-bit, the F6 uses advanced look-ahead hybrid limiters to provide overload protection. By adding a 1-millisecond delay, the limiters "look ahead" anticipating clipping before it's recorded.
Zoom AutoMix lets you keep your eyes on the action by automatically adjusting the levels of your mix to reduce ambient sound.
What's included with the F6:
- F6 Field Recorder
- Camera mount adapter
- AA batteries (x4)
- Cubase LE and WaveLab LE download codes
- Quick Start Guide
Notes: - 42hp Eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
- 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
- Arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track/project, 24 projects
- Dedicated mute bus quantized to pattern length
- 4 tracks: one drum track with 8 triggers and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks
- Velocity and CC transmission/recording by MIDI
- Works as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by bus power
- Two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording
- Arpeggiator, roller, pattern queue, live note removal, quick transpose