Notes: Here's the Roland 100M VCO adapted to Euro. The hard-to-find UA726 has been replaced with a CA3046 with no loss of performance. No hard to find parts whatsoever. The PCB also includes pads for SMD LM3046. It'a the golden age right here.
- A six position rotary switch for octaves gives plenty of range. The PITCH pot is fine tune
- Individual outputs for ramp, square and triangle - an improvement on the original
- Built in chip heater
- Onboard LFO! Yes that's right, an onboard LFO (thanks MC202) for introducing FM and/or PWM
Notes: CEMosc is here, a stable AS3340 based VCO which tracks beautifully, and is feature rich. Easy to build and calibrate too.
- Onboard voltage regulation for tuning and tracking stability
- A rotary octave switch as well as a fine tune knob
- Both manual PW as well as PWM are available
- Linear and Exponential FM inputs, each with attenuators
- Both soft and hard sync
- Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse outputs