Innervisions boss Dixon will helm the eighth and final mix in the esteemed Live At Robert Johnson series.
It’ll also be the German DJ/producer’s last commercial mix, following lauded efforts on Temporary Secretary, The Grandfather Paradox and Body Language Vol 4.
As expected, Live At Robert Johnson Vol. 8 contains plenty of Dixon edits, with tweaks of P. Éladan, Barnt and Mark E all featuring. He’s also taken the opportunity to edit other people’s remixes, reworking Axel Boman’s remix of Kenton Slash Demon and the Âme remix of Osunlade.
Live At Robert Johnson Vol.8 will be released on September 12, 2011. The CD version will also available in a limited edition collector’s box (limited on 500 copies) with three placeholders for Live At Robert Johnson Vol. 5, 6 and 7.
1. P. Éladan – Morgenthal (Dixon Edit)
2. Ursula Bogner – 2 Ton
3. Dominique – He Said
4. Hauschka – Wonder
5. Barnt – Collection (Dixon Edit)
6. Agoria – For One Hour (feat. Scalde)
7. Hatikvah – Big Mind
8. Kenton Slash Demon – Daemon (Axel Boman Dub Remix / Dixon Edit)
9. Cologne Tape – Render 2 (Magazine Edit)
10. Mark E – Call Me (Dixon Edit)
11. Roman Flügel – Dishes & Wishes
12. Bruno Gauthier – Existing Reality
13. Osunlade – Envision (Âme Remix / Dixon Edit)
14. Todd Terje – Snooze 4 Love