ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
A few years ago ZVEX Effects released the Candela Vibrophase, a candle-powered vibrato/phaser machined from solid brass and glass that used a mix of 1800s technology (a Sterling heat engine) and 60s/70s audio circuitry to create a lovely swirling effect. After numerous requests to put that sound into a guitar pedal, they came up with a way of dramatically broadening the spectrum of textures available using the original circuitry from the Candela.
It's presented to you here as the Vibrophase, a five-knob four-stage phaser that creates phase and vibrato nuances never heard before. Five knobs! Count 'em! Speed sweeps from maddeningly slow to puppy dog flippy, vibrato/phase sweeps from, erm, you'll figure that out, feedback sends the output back through the phaser again to raise intensity, and there are controls for the top end and bottom end of the sweep so you can completely tailor the sound to your song.
- Speed: This control feeds an input on a micro controller that’s programmed to generate a sine wave output to drive an LED over a very wide range of frequencies
- Vibrato/Phase: This control adjusts the mix from Vibrato (counter-clockwise) to Phase (clockwise)
- High Bias: This control interacts with the Low Limit control so if you set it and then adjust the Low Limit you may have to come back and set it again
- Low Limit: This control interacts with High Bias so if you set it and then adjust the High Bias you may have to come back and set it again
|Controls||Foot Switch, Rotary Knobs (Speed, Vibrato/Phase, Feedback, High Bias, Low Limit)|
|Dimensions (mm)||109 x 67 x 51|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS