ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun Mic is the ultimate solution for run-and-gun filmmakers who need to capture professional quality audio for video.
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes you.
The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and it's aluminium body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1's audio output to your camera's input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you're ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production.
Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1's newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight.
One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible.
The SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
Calibrate and sync:
The F1's tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
No chance of overload:
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
Convenient power sources:
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Here's what's included:
- F1 Field Recorder
- SGH-6 Shotgun microphone
- WSS-6 Windscreen
- SMC-1 Stereo mini cable for DSLR
- SMF-1 Shock mount
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
|Dimensions (mm)||64 x 80 x 33|
|Inputs||ZOOM mic capsule input, 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)|
|Outputs||Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock), MicroUSB|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS