ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Introducing the new Waldorf Blofeld keyboard synthesizer.
The little villain grows up. Not only on the outside did he gain weight, also his inner qualities have seen a remarkable step-up: besides the virtual-analog synth and the classic wavetables it now sports a whopping 60 megabytes of sample memory.
Just imagine adding a vocal-like noise spectrum to a typical Wavetable pad, spice-up a virtual-analog solo sound with a strong attack sample or just process any other sample with the countless oscillator and filter modulations.
Play your sound creations on the high-quality keyboard with velocity and aftertouch. Pitchbend and modulation wheel are at your disposal and, as a matter of course, you can connect a sustain pedal.
All this is packaged in a sleek metal enclosure with a big graphic display, endless stainless steel rotaries and an internal power supply.
And although it comes for an unbeatable price tag, Waldorf add something very special.
- high-quality semi-weighted keyboard with 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch
- Sustain pedal connector
- Octave up/down buttons
- Freely programmable button
- Sturdy metal enclosure
- 7 x endless stainless steel dials
- Graphic display 128 x 64 pixels, with white background LED
- More than 1000 sounds
- Virtual analog, wavetable and sample-based oscillators
- Frequency modulation between oscillators
- All Q oscillator models
- All microwave II/XT/XTk wavetables
- Filter FM
- 3 x fast LFOs per voice
- 4 x fast envelopes per voice
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Freely programmable arpeggiator pattern with up to 16 x steps per sound
- USB interface for MIDI I/O
- Uses standard USB MIDI driver provided by host computer OS
- Windows ME minimum, Windows XP or newer recommended
- Mac OS X 10.2 minimum, Mac OS X 10.3 or newer recommended
- Up to 25 x voices
|Oscillators Per Voice||3 x oscillators per voice|
|Filters||2 x independent multi mode filters per voice|
|Program memory||60 MB sample memory|
|Keyboard Type||49 key|
|General Purpose Controllers||Pitchbend wheel, modulation wheel|
|Inputs||1 x sustain pedal, 1 x USB|
|Outputs||2 x TRS, 1 x headphone|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS