ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Plug in your guitar/bass into the amPhones and start playing.
The Vox amPlug Series of palm-sized headphone guitar amplifiers enables musicians to easily plug their amPlug into any guitar, and attach a pair of headphones to achieve high quality guitar sounds anywhere. Now, the amPhones make it even easier for you. While the amPlug required the user to provide the headphones, the amPhones are headphones that have the amPlug technology already built in. Just plug in your instrument, and enjoy serious guitar/bass sound and superb comfort. amPhones are created using headphone technology from Audio-Technica, the name you trust for headphones. amPhones can also be used as conventional headphones when the amplifier simulator is switched off. You can connect your guitar/bass to these headphones, or use them for listening to music. amPhones are what you need, whether you're practicing by yourself in your room, or listening to your portable audio player on the way to the studio. amPhones are a must-have item for any Vox enthusiast.
The AC30 faithfully reproduces the sound of the classic Vox AC30 amplifier.
When you disconnect your guitar/bass and power-off your amPhones, they will function as a conventional set of headphones that offer the superb sound quality that you would expect from Vox. The headphones themselves are made by Audio-Technica, the name you trust in headphones. You'll enjoy optimum sound quality and a comfortable fit that will not produce listener fatigue, even during extended listening sessions. Their folding design allows easy portability, and the extension cable and adaptor plug are also included, making these units an excellent choice for their stand-alone headphone functionality.
More and more these days, headphones are used by many music lovers as a must have accessory and fashion statement. Introducing the iconic Vox brand into this segment will allow Vox to be seen and heard in mainstream consumer markets as well as existing music industry channels.
- New concept, headphones with built-in amPlug technology that allows you to obtain full-fledged guitar/bass sounds immediately
- Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones
- The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit that''s based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in Vox amps, delivering incredibly dynamic amp sounds
- Totally analog design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp
- The AC30 version which faithfully reproduces the classic Vox AC30
- A full complement of effects are is provided: chorus/delay/reverb for the guitar versions, and a compressor for the bass version
- 1/4" connector allows easy connection to any guitar or bass
- When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones that offering the superb sound quality that you would expect from Vox
- AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player
- Built-in reverb, chorus and delay effects for guitar
- Controls for volume, gain and tone
- Newly developed Headphone Reactor Circuit produces dynamic and realistic amp sound
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS