Crazy8 Beats is a stand-alone desktop sequencer that can also be installed as a 40HP module in a Eurorack system
8 Hybrid Analog/MIDI Tracks:
- 8 MIDI tracks, 3 MIDI ports (1 In & 2 Out)
- 8 Analog Trigger outputs
Variable Accent/CV output per step:
- MIDI velocity amount, CC modulation, or both per step.
- 8BIT 0-5V Analog CV output per step
- Trigger input/output to sync Crazy8Beats to other devices
- MIDI input to receive MIDI clock and set up parameters
- MIDI Clock sent on both ports
- 16 patterns per track
- Up to 16 steps per pattern
- Individual patterns change per voice (or all at once)
- Up to 16 patterns can be chained to create a song
- 4 play modes per track (forward, reverse, ping pong, random)
- Copy, Paste, Clearing of patterns
- 8 Levels of Swing per track
- Crazy feature enables probability and live remixing of patterns
- Rhythmic Drill effect with variable rate
16 Pads can be used to punch record patterns live or program visually.
The pads are backlit to provide visual feedback of the pattern you are programming and the tracks that are active.
64 Step LEDs enable you to see 4 tracks advance at any time.
|Dimensions (mm)||20 x 128 x 203|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org