Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Twisted Electrons Cells features 16 touch-sensitive pads including integral LED lights to give visual feedback on which pads are activated. The Eurorack style module can be fed up to two 12-bit values (semi-tone quantized or free scale) ranging from 0 to 5 volts. This duophonic rack-style instrument is primarily made for generating low-bit tones but can be also used to modulate parameters such as filters or amps and anything else that features a CV input. You can use the module as a sequencer using the 2 trigger inputs with the left input shifting up a row and the right input shifting right by one column. The handmade design features 2 CV/gate outputs, 2 tune buttons and 2 trigger inputs for optimal versatility, allowing you to use the Twisted Electrons Cells for a range of modulation applications.
- Tap a pad to select it
- Hold a tune button to engage the "feeding process" (left button for channel 1, right for channel 2).
- Adjust a knob to the desired pitch (left knob for channel 1, right for channel 2).
- So long as a tune button is held, the output is automatically changed as you move the knob
- Release the button, pitch information is stored to Eeprom
You can toggle between free scaling and semi-tone increment modes by pressing both tune buttons simultaneously.
- Press a pad to trigger both gate and CV outputs
- Hold 2 or more pads and Cells will arpeggiate, the rate can now be changed with the left knob. The right knob changes the octave range.
- Sequence the cells using the 2 trigger inputs. The left input shifts up a row and the right input shifts right by one column
- The gate outputs mirror the trigger inputs.
- Cells requires +5V DC power to operate, as well as +/- 12V. On-board 12V to 5V conversion is provided if 5V isn't available in your system. This is configured via a jumper on the rear of the module
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com