ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Twisted Electrons AY3 MKII 8-Bit Synthesizer is a compact, synthesizer module featuring dual 8912 chips that deliver 6 voice polyphony. The AY3 MKII 8-Bit Synthesizer brings back the nostalgia of 8-bit sounds, allowing you to create everything from arpeggiated sounds to sequences and more. The 3-voice programmable sound generator includes 5 pots and 1 endless encoder with a push button for optimal control, allowing you to sculpt and mould the sound to your desire. The sounds the AY3 MKII produces are borrowed and influenced from classic arcade games and video game consoles such as the Amstrad CPC, Sinclair Spectrum and more. The built-in step sequencer and 4 arpeggiator modes allow you to create sequences and rhythms on the fly, with full stereo sound for optimal audio quality.
New look, new feel:
- Ay3 has been upgraded featuring a slick rugged brushed aluminium case and the highest quality bolted potentiometers and metal knobs.
- The instrument is more compact now measuring only 14 cm x 10 cm x 4.5 cm
- The functionality and layout are the same and the firmware is cross compatible between MKI and MKII.
- MIDI in (3.5mm midi cable supplied)
- 2x Audio Out
- DC In (power supply suited for your region supplied)
- 64 preset memory (8 banks x 8 presets)
- 5 pots and 1 endless encoder with push button
- 40 subtle white leds
- 16 step sequencer to sequence notes on/off, pitch and noise on/off
- 4 Pitch modulation modes (aka lfo)
- 4 arpeggiator modes
- Ultra fat 6 voice unison mode with detune knob
- 6 chords to split the voices
- 6 voice polyphonic mode
- Glide mode
- Stereo sound (3 voice per channel/chip)
- Intuitive 5×6 mode matrix to access and control: volume, pitch, noise volume, envelope assignments, arp modes, sequencer assignments etc
- Control of all knobs and other features via midi CC
- Black anodzied brushed aluminum case
- MIDI channel selection
|Maximum Polyphony (voices)||6|
|Oscillators Per Voice||2|
|Modulation||Envelope, Knob, LFO, Portamento, Sequencer|
|Program memory||64 Preset Memory|
|Dimensions (mm)||140 x 100 x 45|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS