Order by phone
Designed for permanent installation, the TASCAM MZ-372 offers versatile routing, mixing, and control of multiple audio sources in an attractive easy-to-operate 3U package. For maximum flexibility, source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntable, and more - all easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls.
The MZ-372 allows multiple audio sources (19 total) to be mixed, muted, and routed to two (2) redundant outputs, controlled by familiar volume sliders and assignment buttons. Input signals can be inserted via six (6) audio channels, each consisting of two (2) sets of unbalanced RCA-type stereo pairs, and six (6) XLR inputs for a total of twelve (12) sets of RCA-type inputs and six (6) XLR inputs. In addition, channels 2/3/4 can be set to accommodate phono-level signals for use with a turntable. Lastly, and located conveniently on the front panel, one additional XLR input is available driving a studio quality mic preamp and ducking circuit for easy voiceover and announcement work.
Multiple Zone Outputs:
Twin outputs each feature a combination of balanced XLR or RCA unbalanced connectors for easy integration into virtually any audio system. This flexibility allows combinations of microphones, CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, instruments - or any other audio source - to be selected or muted, and sent simultaneously to the dual outputs, each with its own volume control. Finally, the convenient "talkover" function will automatically lower any mixed channel source, so the microphone connected to the front panel can easily be can be heard in whichever zones you choose.
Easy, Immediate Control:
Familiar volume sliders, switches/buttons, EQ knobs, and mute buttons make the MZ-372 simple and fast to operate and set up. There is even a master recording stereo output, which can send audio to an external recorder which makes event or music performance capturing easy. The Booth outputs provide another stereo feed with independent control for additional monitoring.
- Maximum flexibility for audio routing, input selection, and multiple redundant output flow, perfect for integrator, musical instrument, and residential applications
- Multiple inputs include 12 sets of stereo RCA-type, 6 selectable mic/line XLR, and a dedicated front-panel XLR mic input; 19 total input "sets"
- Channel audio sources can easily be selected, muted, and contoured via simple volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
- Two redundant output channels each with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA-type connectors; each with separate volume control
- Separate stereo booth, recording, and headphone outputs each with independent control
- One additional mic-compatible XLR input on the front panel with "Talkover" function automatically lowering source audio
- Independent three-band EQ per each of the 5 channels and a two-band EQ on the additional front panel microphone input
- Compact 3U rack mount design
|Dimensions (mm)||482 x 132 x 93|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS