ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The adjustable mics, 4-track recording and extended battery life of the Tascam DR-40 give you the flexibility you need to record tracks anywhere.
The DR-40 recorder captures up to 4 tracks from built-in, high-quality condenser microphones, XLR mic or line inputs. The internal mics are adjustable from XY to AB position, helping you to tailor your recording to the sound of the room. A pair of great-sounding Tascam microphone preamps welcome condenser microphones with phantom power, recording at up to 96 kHz/24bit resolution. It accommodates balanced XLR or 1/4" line inputs using locking Neutrik Combo jacks. The DR-40 accepts SD or SDHC cards up to 32GB, and a 2GB card is included.
Once recorded, play back your takes with EQ and the optional level align feature to avoid volume jumps. A stereo reverb effect is also built-in, as well as a speaker and chromatic tuner. Transfer recordings to computer using the USB 2.0 jack. Other features include overdub mode, variable speed playback, limiting and low cut filter and much more, all with Tascam's simple-to-use interface. No other recorder makes home or live recording as simple as the Tascam DR-40.
- Built-in condenser microphones, adjustable to XY or AB position
- Record the built-in microphones with the XLR mic or line input for a 4-track recording
- Dual recording mode captures a safety track at a lower level to avoid distortion
- Overdub mode allows recording along with a previous take
- Peak reduction automatically sets the ideal recording level
- 2-second pre-recording buffer
- Variable speed playback from 50-150% speed without changing the pitch
- Adjustable limiter and low cut filter (40/80/120Hz)
- Built-in speaker and chromatic tuner
- Playback EQ and level align
- Stereo reverb effect
- Tripod mounting hole
- SD/SDHC card slot supports up to 32 GB media (2 GB card included)
- Locking Neutrik Combi jacks
- 15-hour battery life from 3 x AA batteries
|Inputs||XLR / 1/4" mic/line input with phantom power|
|Outputs||1/8" headphone/line output|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS