DIRT is our new 4HP low-pass filter / effect for the Eurorack modular synth platform.
The DIRT is an unapologetic filter / effect that produces interesting and unique effects via the Bias knob, accessible from the front panel.
It's not a traditional filter; it's an effects module with filtering, ring mod effects, wave shaping and even outright brutal harmonic distortion.
DIRT likes to square things up a bit, so throw in a triangle, sawtooth, sine or other wave forms for different style effects. Even plugging a guitar (using an external amplification module) into the DIRT produces some great sounds and heavy distortion.
- CUTOFF = Cutoff Frequency
- RESONANCE = Increase the Q!
- BIAS = Set the bias correctly or not, the choice is yours
Inputs / Outputs:
- Version 2.2, which as a buffered CV input jack. CUTOFF CV IN = Voltage range changes depending on where CUTOFF knob is positioned. External attenuation will be needed for fine modulation.
- AUDIO IN = Audio Input
- AUDIO OUT = Audio Output
- PCB Dimensions: 4 x 1.5 inches
- Power consumption: >1mA
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com