Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
TONESTAR 8106, an ARP 2600-inspired complete synth voice, infuses Tim Caswell's "Jupiter to Juno" filter alchemy - a 6db/oct hi-pass filter followed by a recreation of the Roland IR3109 module - into our Tonestar 2600 platform; this chirpy yet full-bodied 8106 model is also fully #OutsToOuts modular featuring 27 pots - one more that the 2600 model for the high-pass filter, 6 switches - one less, sacrificing resonance modulation for that high-pass filtering, and 21 jacks. If the Tonestar 8106 thins somewhat with resonance excess, route the triangle wave 'round the VCF with the "NO VCF" switch setting, and keep this juicy reimagining of the Roland IR3109 module boomin' and gloomin'.
27 Knobbed and "Shafted" Potentiometers:
VCO: RANGE, PM MAN, LFO, PORTA, MOD (ENV), TRIANGLE, SAW, SQUARE, SUB, TUNE; Noise: LEVEL; VCF: FREQ, RES, KBYD, DRIVE, HPF, ENV, MOD (LFO); LFO: AMNT (OSC), RATE; ENVs: (ADSR) ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE, (AR) ATTACK, RELEASE; VCA: FEEDBACK (filter/VCA), VOLUME
VCO: OCT (up/null/down); FREQ/PW (frequency/null/pulse width); NO VCF (VCF/null/no VCF); VCF: TRIANGLE/SQUARE (triangle/null/square); ENVs: HOLD, MSTR (hold/null/master); VCA: IN/MIX
VCO: TRIANGLE, SAWTOOTH, SQUARE, MIX, 1V/O, MOD IN; NOISE: NOISE (white); LFO: DEPTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, SPEED; VCF: EXT IN, FIL OUT, MOD IN; ENVs: MOD IN, ADSR OUT, AR OUT, GATE IN; VCA: IN/MIX, VCA IN, OUTPUT
- PCB Mounting Scheme: Through-hole
- Filter: A 6db/oct hi-pass filter followed by a recreation of the Roland IR3109 module, which is a 4 pole, 24 db/oct voltage controlled lowpass filter with voltage controlled resonance. 3 dual OTAs with similar topology to the BA662 used in the Jupiter 8 (and the IR3109 module) were employed, 1 amp for the hi-pass filter, 4 (with added buffers) for the low-pass, and 1 for the resonance. This filter takes a wide range of input signals, and tracks control voltage extremely well. Tap points are available for 6db, 12db, and 18db/oct. Although the topology is similar to the 4072, the tonality, especially when over driven, is distinct.
- Size: 32hp
- Depth: 35mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 130mA, 80mA (+12 / -12)
|Module Type||Voice Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||128 x 45 x 162|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com