ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Simultaneous high pass, low pass, and band pass outputs, all with a 12 dB/oct slope. The notch is the inverse of the bandpass, achieved by summing the low pass and high pass outputs. This version is a combination of the original SEM filter and the newer design from the OBX, along with improvements by SE. It has a modest current draw, which it pulls evenly from the plus and minus rails.
Three attenuverter and four attenuation pots control the FREQUENCY, RESONANCE, FREQ CV 1, RESO CV, LP HP, INPUT and OUTPUT, delivering smooth, detailed, and complex expression.
Switch it Up:
FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking, and BP / LP-HP modes.
Patch it Up:
Seven patch points: 1 V/O, FREQ CV 1, FREQ CV 2, RESO CV, INPUT, BP LP-HP, and OUTPUT direct the deepest manipulation.
All Controls and Patch Points:
FREQUENCY - Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter.
RESONANCE - Adjusts the resonance of the filter.
FULL HALF TRACK - Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking.
FREQ CV 1 - Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuverter.
RESO CV - Resonance control voltage input attenuverter.
LP HP - Low Pass / High Pass attenuverter.
INPUT - Adjusts the audio input.
OUTPUT - Adjusts the audio output.
1 V/O - One volt per octave control voltage input.
FREQ CV 1 - Frequency control voltage 1 input.
BP OUT - Band Pass Output. No cable patched, BP passes through the mains.
RESO CV - Resonance control voltage input.
INPUT - Audio input.
BP LP-HP - Switch between Band Pass and Low Pass - High Pass modes.
OUTPUT - Audio output.
- Size: 12hp
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 32mA (+12 / -12)
- 12dB/octave voltage-controlled state variable filter for your Eurorack-based modular analog synthesizer
- Wide range of control lets you dial in anything from light and subtle to fat and punchy
- Seven patch points provide extensive modulation and manipulation options
- Frequency and resonance attenuators let you dial in your sound
- Classic full/half filter frequency keyboard/voltage switch offers multiple ranges of control
|Module Type||Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS