Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
WaveLab is back with version 9.5. This update represents a quantum leap in audio quality, boasting a vast range of brand-new features for professional audio editing and mastering tasks alongside many workflow improvements.
The latest iteration provides a state-of-the-art Spectrum Editor that comprises many new tools and editing functions for accurate editing in the brand-new Spectrogram and Wavelet displays. With the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology, users can intelligently recreate and replace corrupt audio material. Also, a streamlined workflow for automatic error detection and correction has been added to WaveLab Pro 9.5, accompanied by many further improvements, including:
- The new RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- A Live Spectrogram to monitor the spectral information of an audio signal in real time during recording and playback
- A revamped plug-in set with new batch processing modules, an enhanced MasterRig, a redesigned GUI in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to pre-defined tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, a bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB free HD space, 1024 x 768 display resolution, USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management), OS compatible audio hardware, DVD-ROM dual-layer drive|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X version 10.10/10.1, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB free HD space, 1024 x 768 display resolution, USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management), OS compatible audio hardware, DVD-ROM dual-layer drive|
|Box Dimensions (mm)||140 x 13 x 188|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org