Steinberg CC121 Advanced Integration Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Engineered specifically for the thousands of production environments using Cubase worldwide, the CC121 controller interfaces the creativity of musicians and producers with the functional complexity of the world's most popular music production system.
Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, the CC121 provides you with totally integrated tactile control of all parameters within Cubase, with a unique design architecture that keeps you 100% focused on your Cubase project.
The Steinberg CC121 controller interfaces the creativity of musicians and producers with the functional complexity of the world's most popular music production system.
The CC121 features full plug and play with Cubase, requiring no additional setup as a controller device. The CC121 is powered using the USB bus on your computer. When the included AC adaptor is also connected, the precision fader is motorized, accurately displaying the volume level on the selected track.
Perhaps the most innovative area of CC121 is the revolutionary AI knob, a point and control precision controller. Whenever the computer mouse is moved over a parameter, it is automatically placed under full precision control through the AI knob, with no need to make any additional settings in Cubase, any additional software module or on the interface itself. The parameter can be locked to the AI Knob to retain control when the mouse is moved elsewhere onscreen.
- Advanced integration system: totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg''s Cubase range of production systems, maintains complete focus on your production within Cubase
- Ultra-precision advanced integration controller knob with point and control support, controls any visual Cubase parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- High quality, 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader: full tactile control of the channel or group volume fader
- Dedicated controls for Cubase channel settings including solo, mute, record arm, automation (read/write), pan, VSTi editor and E settings button
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware: 12 rotary EQ encoders and bypass/mode button
- Full transport section including jog wheel
- User-assignable section, adapt the CC121 to your needs
- Instant plug and play with Cubase-ready LED, no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Outstanding engineering and component quality including valuable full metal case
- Cross-platform support, compatible with Mac and PC
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP Home, XP Professional or Windows Vista (32bit), Intel/AMD processor 1.4 GHz|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.4x or 10.5x, PowerPC G4 1 Ghz or Core Solo 1.5 GHz|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS