Order by phone
Immediately upon seeing it in action, it is very apparent the laptop is missing. Taking a fresh design approach, the Stanton SCS.4DJ was designed with a powerful internal processor that makes fully standalone operation a reality. All users have to do is add their own music and they'll be ready to go.
With the SCS.4DJ Stanton have developed one integrated product that contains all three of the key components you need, DJ software, computer and controller, all in one system for an unprecedented user experience. Plus, it is fully equipped with advanced features and functionality. For those new to DJing, this means a short learning curve while working pros will recognize that it has all the capabilities they need in a single solution, maximising portability and reliability.
The Stanton SCS.4DJ's ability to pull from hard drives, media devices and smartphones also allow users to utilise the music files they already have where they already reside.
- Ability to play and mix 2 tracks directly from the majority of mass storage devices
- Automatic tempo and beat grid calculation allowing tracks to be synchronized quickly
- 4.3" high resolution widescreen LCD with dual frequency dependant color waveform displays, makes visual beat matching easy
- Comprehensive browse, search and sort capabilities presented in a simple and intuitive user interface
- 8 x soft buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality and navigation
- 4 x direct access illuminated buttons with a navigation section
- Dual high-resolution 4.75" touch-sensitive weighted platters, utilizing a high resolution scratch algorithm
- Dual built in effects unit functionality with full beat synchronization
- Record your mixes directly to WAV format files for sharing or distribution while you play
- Auto-DJ mode will mix your playlists automatically using the calculated beat grids
- Internal media bay compartment for placement and connectivity of media storage devices
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||44.1 kHz|
|Controls||60mm pitch control with pitch bend buttons|
|Inputs||4 x USB A ports, balanced microphone input|
|Outputs||1/4" balanced TRS & unbalanced RCA outputs, dual headphone outputs|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS