ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
With its comprehensive design, Trilian brings many different types of bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
The Trilian is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric basses plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing and extraordinary sound quality. The Trilian is the successor to Spectrasonics' award-winning Trilogy bass instrument, offering deeper control of musical expression and much greater flexibility of sound shaping. The Trilian's 34 GB library is 10-times the size of Trilogy and features all new acoustic, electric and synth basses.
Powered by next generation STEAM Engine technology, the Trilian is the first instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics flagship Omnisphere synth allowing Trilian's sounds to be used within the Omnisphere environment for further sound design and keyboard/bass splits.
The acoustic and electric basses in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail. The combination of the software's intuitive, automatic selection of legato and release articulations as the user plays and the extensive Round-Robin variations introduced for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes, create a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Newly developed multisampled dynamic slides let notes realistically slide from one to another. Each of the basses features multi-channel mixing between phase-locked microphone/amplifier and direct outputs of each bass.
- USB drive for fast and reliable intallation. Internet connection required for installation.
- Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16 x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user Custom Controls bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
- State of the art browser with searching, attributes/tags, images
- Advanced MIDI learn and automation parameter handling
- High definition streaming sample playback Steam Engine technology
- 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
- Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
- FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
|System Requirements (PC)||Microsoft Windows 7 or higher|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS