ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Shure SFG-2 Stylus Tracking Force Gauge is the industry standard. This simple-to-use measuring device was developed to give listeners a way to insure against the problems caused by improper tracking force settings, which include mistracking, excessive record and tip wear, and poor sound reproduction.
This gauge is a highly accurate beam balance instrument designed to measure the actual downward force exerted by a stylus on a record over the range of 0.5g to 3.0g. Each gauge is individually calibrated and displays readings in 0.05g increments in order to provide a precise measurement of stylus tracking force.
It is solidly built and user-friendly, and there's even a small mirror to help you seeing when the scale is in perfect equilibrium.
- Extended force measurement rage (1-3g)
- Fiction-free precision stainless steel pivot joints
- Easy-to-read reference bars for perfect balance and absolute accuracy
- Tracking force is measured with tone arm in actual playing position
- Accuracy to within 1/10 of a gram in primary operating range (1/2 to 1-1/2g)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS