The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Side-address microphone for vocal as well as amplified and acoustic instrument recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Large diaphragm with wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Includes PGA27, shock mount, padded zipper case and user guide
*Microphone comes with zip-up carry bag and shock mount
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||-35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)|
|Power Supply||48V Phantom Power|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org