Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Achieving the sound quality demanded by elite performers and venues no longer requires sacrificing the rugged reliability of a dynamic microphone.
The KSM8 Dualdyne features a patented cartridge design with two ultra-thin diaphragms and groundbreaking reverse airflow technology.
Here are a few more of the technological advancements that make the KSM8 Dualdyne a game-changer in live sound:
- Unmatched control of proximity effect means a huge sweet spot
- Accurate, flat frequency response greatly minimises the need for EQ and processing
- Truest cardioid polar pattern available controls bleed for a more natural sound
77 Years in the Making:
The KSM8 Dualdyne. A dynamic microphone revolution that only Shure could stage.
- 1939: Shure develops Unidyne cartridge technology, which rejects sound from the rear of the microphone to reduce signal feedback.
- 1966: Shure advances dynamic cartridge technology with the Unidyne III cartridge in the SM58r, featuring the pneumatic shock mount, which drastically reduces handling noise.
- 2016: Shure Dualdyne cartridge technology provides unmatched sonic accuracy in a dynamic cartridge while all but eliminating proximity effect.
How it Works:
Lined with hydrophobic woven fabric for exceptional protection against wind, plosives and water, the KSM8 Dualdyne grille is durability redefined.
Protecting and stabilizing the active diaphragm during plosives and impact, the DSS greatly reduces high-frequency handling noise.
Controlled proximity effect vastly increases the working distance without on-axis coloration, delivering the most accurate frequency response available in a dynamic microphone.
An elaborate architecture of tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components is fully integrated into the cartridge's acoustic properties, dramatically reducing handling noise without loss of low-end response.
Includes zipper bag, microphone clip, and user guide.
|Dimensions (exterior)||188 x 48 x 20|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 16KHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||-51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com