Shure BLX24UK Beta Vocal Wireless System With Beta 58A Microphone
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
The microphone automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment, up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, up to 60 m (200 ft.) transmission radius, lightweight and rugged construction, two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management: Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels, 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode), high-resolution LCD screen, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes), remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Frequency tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Receiver has high-resolution LCD screen
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors on receiver
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz|
|RF Frequencies (MHz)||2400 - 2483.5 MHz|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS