ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Reliable, rugged & roadworthy meets lush, vibrant & musical. Connect with your audience in a whole new way.
For many years, sE have had live sound engineers utilizing their studio microphones and Reflexion Filters on stages all over the world, with acts like Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
With vast knowledge gained through working with countless engineers and bands, they have finally entered into the world of dynamic mics with the V Series - built to withstand rigorous touring schedules, while still performing better than anything else in their class.
All-metal housing & bevelled spring steel grille:
The V7's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that bevelled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops....and just in case you don't like our stylish "sE Red" colour, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box for you.
Innovative, specialized aluminium voice coil:
The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount:
The V7's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
All in all, the V7 makes it easier than ever for your engineer to get an amazingly full, rich sound with minimal processing, so you always sound your very best.
In the box:
- Mic clip
- Thread adapter
- Black internal windscreen
- Carrying pouch
- Specialized aluminium voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Bevelled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, swivel mic clip, and thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand
|Dimensions (exterior)||54 x 184 x 54|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 19kHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||2mV/Pa (-54dB)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS