ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Brilliant, reliable sound meets outstanding build quality.
For many years, sE have had live sound engineers utilizing their studio microphones and Reflexion Filters on stages all over the world, with acts like Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
With vast knowledge gained through working with countless engineers and bands, they've finally entered into the world of dynamic mics with the V Series - built to withstand rigorous touring schedules, while still performing better than anything else in their class.
All-metal housing & bevelled spring steel grille:
The V3's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that bevelled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V3's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops....and just in case you don't like our stylish "sE Red" colour, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box for you.
Specialized voice coil:
The dynamic element in the V3 has been custom-developed for a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument - and its cardioid capsule design helps efficiently isolate your voice from other on-stage sounds, ensuring plenty of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount:
The V3's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
The V3 is a true workhorse microphone for any purpose, equally at home on screaming guitars or delicate vocals.
In the box:
- Mic clip
- Thread adapter
- Black internal windscreen
- Carrying pouch
- Cardioid pickup pattern reproduces stage vocals and instruments naturally
- Suits lead vocals, guitar cabs, horns, drums, and choirs
- Specialized copper voice coil with neodymium magnet
- All-metal design (no plastic parts) for prolonged life on the road
- Bevelled grille keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Gold-plated XLR connector resists corrosion
- 50Hz - 16kHz frequency range
- Includes a mic clip, thread adapter, and carry pouch
|Dimensions (exterior)||52 x 181 x 52|
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 16kHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||2.5mV/Pa (-52dB)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS