Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your passive microphones.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier.
The DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp - all without adding noise or coloration. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
+28db of clean, consistent gain, independent of load:
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- The perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- Gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- Provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
Sophisticated class-A electronics:
- State of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Provides the lowest noise in its class
Dedicated output buffer amplifier:
- Provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- Extremely low output impedance
- Drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
Slim, rugged all-metal housing with premium finish:
- Efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- Slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Gold-plated XLR connector:
- For loss-free and reliable signal connection
|Dimensions (mm)||19 x 19 x 95|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com