ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Improved version of the high performance Thru-Zero Oscillator OMEGA-PHI.
What has been improved?
Firstly, the VCO core:
- Parasitic noise effect especially audible at low oscillator frequencies at the Omega-sine/tri outputs exactly when the thru-zero operation begins to start by FM-modulation through a sine modulator is reduced by 15 db and is so no longer audible! BTW: a similar noise at the Phi-sine/tri outputs was not reduced!
- Highly improved oscillator FM-stability;
a) New precision rectifier design leading to terrific in-tune FM synthesis over the full index over a very wide frequency range.
b) New core-symmetry circuit for a perfect balanced triangle wave eliminates tendencies to asymmetric tri/sine shapes even at high FM-modulation frequency/carrier frequency ratios. This leads to no more carrier-sine distortions and no detunes even at high ratios.
c) Improved thermal board design for better frequency stability and linearity at very high frequencies and thus more stable FM results, generally.
- Extended maximum FM index from 44 to now 50.
Secondly, the VCO environment:
- Completely new VCA design for FM and PM providing ultra-low noise and ultra-low control feed-through capability.
- Ultra low constant or transient frequency shifts with varying FM indices in both modes, DC and AC.
- Cleaner sound, especially for PM and also for FM at higher oscillator frequencies, where VCA noises become relevant.
- Smoother VCA-index curve for better control even around zero reduced potentiometer noises for PM Phi (-360- - +360-).
- 121 different filter modes (27 low pass, 18 high pass, 13 band pass, 63 all pass/notch/phaser settings)
- Super warm, crystal clear and very musical sound with a lot of saturation possible
- Input drive-led and output clip-led
- Total remote control of all filter types via control voltage
- 4x simultaneous true ring modulation effects (filter tap output x -1/+1 rectangle extraction)
- 3 new (and never seen before) parameters: emphasis, 2nd harmonic distortion and drop make this filter absolutely unique
- 13 cv inputs for filter mode/cutoff frequency/resonance-emphasis/2nd harmonic distortion means lots of control
- 2 audio inputs with +20 db gain boost and phase reverse
|Module Type||Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO)|
|Dimensions (mm)||121 x 128 x 33|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS