Music and tech news, interviews, features, reviews and more.
Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. Visit Juno DJ
Updated Eurorack version of one of the most interesting sequencers around, the original version being the inspiration for Intellijel's Metropolis and Metropolix, with multiple steps per stage and versatile gate options.
The M185 is the most intuitive and playable Eurorack sequencer.
It appeals as a hands-on performance orientated module for easy creation of complex melodic sequences.
It is the original multi-step-per-stage sequencer that inspired the Metropolis and Metropolix modules.
New for 2021: Now you can connect two M185s together to create powerful 16 stage sequences using the new expansion header.
- 8 unique gate modes for creative rhythmic possibilities
- A / B split mode for two separate sequences, like having two sequencers in one box
- 2 channels of CV / GATE and MIDI I / O
- 15 Quantise scales [ NEW for 2021 ] OR pure analogue microtonal CV output
Inputs & outputs:
- 2 channels of CV and Gate outputs
- Expansion header to connect two M185s for 16 stage sequences [ NEW for 2021 ]
- Reset input [ shared with MIDI input ]
- Sync output [ shared with CH2 gate ]
- Bidirectional Clock I / O
- MIDI input for MIDI clock in, MIDI note transpose
- MIDI output for MIDI clock out, MIDI note output
- 8 stages, each with individual 1-8 step repeats per stage
- 8 gate modes per stage [ Off, Once, All, 1 / 2, 1 / 3, 1 / 4, Probability or Programmable, and Long ]
- Programmable gate patterns for 'on the fly' X0X style programming of gate triggers [ NEW for 2021 ]
Even more details:
- AB serial split sequence mode with 1-8 sequence repeats for AAABAAAB sequence structures
- AB parallel split mode, for two separate simultaneous sequences that play at the same time
- Root note offset and reset trigger options from sequence B to A
- 2.5V / 5V voltage range selectable
- MIDI note output including programmable velocity
- MIDI to CV converter mode [wow]
- Programmable glide per stage
- Easy user upgradable firmware using MIDI sysex files.
- +12V = 75mA average, 110mA peak
- 12V = 10mA
- Width: 30 HP
- Depth: 25 mm
- Black anodised Aluminium panel, silkscreen in RAL 9002
110 mA +12V
10 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
25 mm deep
The assembled module comes complete with all the cables needed to get started:
1 x TRS MIDI adapter, 1 x TRS CH2 CV / GATE cable, 1 x Euro Power Cable
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com