Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
4 easy steps to receive your GBP 115 cashback reward:
- Step 1; Purchase a ROLI Seaboard Rise 49 between November 29th and December 25th 2018.
- Step 2; Wait 30 days from your date of purchase before claiming your reward voucher, as the ROLI return period is 30 days. This promotion is not valid for returned items.
- Step 3; Complete the claim form between 30 and 60 days from your date of purchase by visiting roli.com/cashback2018. Have your proof of purchase and serial number ready.
- Step 4; Once your claim has been validated, you will be sent your cashback reward within 20 working days via bank transfer. The reward will only be transferred to a bank account registered in the country where the qualifying Promotion Product has been bought (for in-store purchases) or shipped to (for online purchases).
The Seaboard RISE 49 is a revolutionary MIDI controller. It remodels the keyboard as a soft, continuous surface that responds to touch. Playing on its unique "keywaves," music-makers shape sound through intuitive movements such as striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding from left to right along them, or sliding up and down them. A whole new level of expression becomes possible through the RISE 49's "Five Dimensions of Touch". The instrument combines the deep expressiveness of an acoustic instrument with the versatility of an electronic instrument.
The acclaimed Seaboard RISE is now available as a 49-keywave controller with a four-octave playing surface. The Seaboard RISE 49 extends the possibilities of the breakthrough music device of the year.
A new interface:
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Wireless and portable:
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the RISE 49 works wirelessly, helping you take your controller wherever you wish to make music. That is now even easier with NOISE, the iPhone app that works as a mobile sound engine for the Seaboard RISE.
Now with 49 keywaves:
The playing surface of the RISE 49 is twice the size of the RISE 25. The four octaves of the playing surface can be extended through the octave shift button.
For stage or studio:
The RISE 49 is an ideal controller for either stage or studio. It combines the playability of a performance instrument with the portability and versatility of a MIDI controller.
Take it anywhere:
The custom-made Soft Case, included with every RISE 49, helps you carry it between home, studio, cafe, and gig. NOISE takes the mobility of the RISE 49 to a whole new level.
***Now comes with powerful, approachable new Tracktion Waveform software, providing excellent integration with multidimensional polyphonic instruments:
Waveform offers a plug-and-play experience for ROLI's Seaboard and BLOCKS instruments. Setting it apart from other DAWs, it seamlessly receives complex MPE data and has a user interface that helps musicians visualize and edit all of the expression parameters of MPE on multiple tracks all at once. Waveform builds on the legacy of previous Tracktion DAWs in providing production tools that are approachable to untrained musicians but also valuable to the workflows of professionals.
|Controls||5 dimensional control surface, buttons, touch slider|
|Dimensions (mm)||834 x 23 x 210|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org