4 easy steps to receive your GBP 75 cashback reward:
- Step 1; Purchase a ROLI Seaboard Rise 25 between November 29th and December 25th 2018.
- Step 2; Wait 30 days from your date of purchase before claiming your reward voucher, as the ROLI return period is 30 days. This promotion is not valid for returned items.
- Step 3; Complete the claim form between 30 and 60 days from your date of purchase by visiting roli.com/cashback2018. Have your proof of purchase and serial number ready.
- Step 4; Once your claim has been validated, you will be sent your cashback reward within 20 working days via bank transfer. The reward will only be transferred to a bank account registered in the country where the qualifying Promotion Product has been bought (for in-store purchases) or shipped to (for online purchases).
Seaboard RISE is the world's first truly accessible expressive MIDI controller. It establishes a new standard in music-making devices by combining the intimacy of acoustic instruments with the versatility of electronic music. Paired with Equator, our powerful software synthesiser, the Seaboard RISE unlocks unprecedented creative possibilities for contemporary musicians in a joyfully-crafted evolution of the keyboard.
The Seaboard RISE marks a turning point in the accessibility of Expressive MIDI products to a broad consumer market. It is the first Expressive MIDI device to offer an easy-to-use multi-platform synth, the first with an integrated user control panel, and the first to perform wirelessly with an integrated battery and Bluetooth over MIDI.
Start in piano mode and then explore new dimensions of touch interaction
Begin with even the most basic keyboard technique and grow from there
Customise sensitivity to match your own playing style
Use with a variety of software and hardware synthesisers as well as the Equator bundle included with RISE
Simulate the authentic dynamic range of any instrument to breathe new life into your favourite sounds
Personalise patches using the touch- sensitive trackpad and faders
Create new sonic possibilities by mapping sound parameters to unique gestures
Perform and record tracks with subtle and sensual details that previously required post-production
Push the boundaries of music with an instrument that marries tradition with innovation
Free yourself from cables using built-in MIDI over Bluetooth with up to 8 hours of continuous play
Enjoy the craftsmanship of a world-class instrument made of the best materials and built to last
Touch and shape sound timbres in an astonishingly direct and intuitive way
***Now comes with powerful, approachable new Tracktion Waveform software, providing excellent integration with multidimensional polyphonic instruments:
Waveform offers a plug-and-play experience for ROLI's Seaboard and BLOCKS instruments. Setting it apart from other DAWs, it seamlessly receives complex MPE data and has a user interface that helps musicians visualize and edit all of the expression parameters of MPE on multiple tracks all at once. Waveform builds on the legacy of previous Tracktion DAWs in providing production tools that are approachable to untrained musicians but also valuable to the workflows of professionals.
|Connections||USB, 1/4" jack|
|Controls||25 multi-dimensional keywaves, buttons, touch sliders|
|Dimensions (mm)||505 x 23 x 210|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7+, Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended, 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended, 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation, USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X 10.8+, Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended, 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended, 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation, USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com