Rode NT2A Multi Pattern Dual Condenser Microphone Pack
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2. A professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating 3-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Includes SM6 popshield, XLR cable and microphone dust cover.
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- 3 x position variable polar pattern: omni, cardioid or figure 8
- 3 x position variable high-pass filter: flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- 3 x position pad: 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule SM6 shockmounting
- 10 year warranty
- Maximum SPL: 147 dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output level: 16.0 dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||-36.0 dB re 1 volt/pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS