Order by phone
Reloop are proud to present its first digital mixing controller designed especially for the Serato Terminal Mix 4.
By introducing the Terminal Mix 4, Reloop have broken new ground once again with this fully integrated 4-channel mixer offering a wealth of features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be easily assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the crossfader curve.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with 4 convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons, a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
As a further highlight, Reloop have developed brand new ultra-flat aluminium jog platters which with an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5cm have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (pitch bend/vinyl/quick search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable.
The performance section features an extensive 8 button layout which can be utilised over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer, or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (cut'n'slice) for live remixing.
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3mm & 3.5mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
The Terminal Mix comes plug and play ready with Serato DJ Intro and a Virtual DJ 4-Deck LE (Reloop edition). The Traktor Pro 2 mappings are also available.
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio interface
- Plug n play: connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer Serato
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog platters with Vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access 4-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (cut & slice)
- 2 x headphones connections: 3.5mm & 6.3mm stereo for whatever plug is convenient including equalizer control
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learn capable software
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor Pro 2
- Comes plug n play ready with Serato DJ Intro & 4-Deck Virtual DJ 7 LE (Reloop edition)
|Controls||111 x MIDI controllers (60 x buttons, 7 x faders, 7 x push encoders, 31 x turning knobs, 4 x switches, 2 x touch-sensitive jog wheels)|
|Inputs||6.3mm microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control|
|Outputs||Balanced 6.3mm jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs, stereo RCA booth outputs|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP/Vista|
|System Requirements Mac||Mac OS X|
|Power Supply||Powered via USB only (power supply optional)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS