ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
|Dust Cover Included?||No|
|S/N ratio||> 50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Motor||8-pol, 3-phase, Brushless DC motor|
|Speeds (rpm)||33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm|
|Wow & Flutter||< 0.2 % WRMS|
|Starting Torque||> 1.8 kg/cm|
|Starting Time (seconds)||1|
|Braking Time (seconds)||1|
|Tone Arm Type||Universal, Statically Balanced, S-Shaped|
|Effective Arm Length (mm)||230|
|Dimensions (mm)||450 x 352 x 144|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS