Reloop RMX90 DVS High Performance Club Mixer For Serato DJ
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Digital Club Mixer with DVS Audio Interface for Serato DJ:
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
Serato DJ & DVS enabled:
The RMX-90 DVS unlocks the full version of Serato DJ, including DVS control. Serato's advanced NoiseMap technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record manipulation. Setup is as easy as plug-n-play and DVS can be used immediately after hook-up. The RMX-90 DVS also comes with 2 Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records to start spinning instantly.
On-board FX Unit with Visual Feedback:
In order to dynamically remix your music, the RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects in studio quality and are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust encoder and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
Extensive Configuration Options:
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output. The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and scratch DJs & turntablists can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate.
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the bolted pots have been fixed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both durable and visually appealing.
All elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used to control any MIDI capable software. The mixer's rear panel contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers. Connection to the software is via a high-retention USB 2.0 port, which is especially durable, guaranteeing protection against unwanted cable malfunctions and tear-offs.
The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the endless possibilities of the digital vinyl world.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ Plug''n''Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
|Dimensions (mm)||322 x 387 x 107|
|EQ Range||3-band with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill|
|Inputs||7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic|
|Outputs||Master XLR (balanced), Master RCA (unbalanced), Booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), Headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS