Order by phone
When holding the Reloop Jockey 3 controller in your hands for the first time, the sturdy significant metal construction and the high-quality manufacturing with nut-inserted potentiometers, smooth-running faders and backlit solid rubber buttons will immediately attract attention.
The Reloop Jockey 3 controller is perfectly matched to the vast operation of Native Instruments' Traktor PRO and is also ideally applicable with any other MIDI compatible software. Its ample layout which is optimized for the ergonomic operation methods of DJs, offers intuitive control for a fast and secure performance without the need to touch a computer. The deck-control section is amply equipped and offers ideal control of all advanced functions for perfect digital DJing with up to 4 virtual decks.
The newly developed, extremely flat jog wheels with adjustable drag and high resolution with 4096 steps per turn offer unequaled opportunities. Outstandingly precise handling facilitates control to the split second of every track during fast-paced club gigs.
Sturdily screwed control dials, extremely smooth-running faders and backlit buttons for visual and tactile status feedback in full size and club quality, offer every DJ a safe working environment. The solid rubber smooth-touch buttons cater for a direct responsiveness of commands, even after many nightly gigs.
The Reloop Jockey 3 is compact enough for mobile transport and application. It is a true low-profile professional controller for the daily club grind of traveling Traktor DJs. Mobile DJs will love the possibility to directly connect their analog equipment, such as turntables or CD players, to the Reloop Jockey 3. The Jockey 3 offers a true stand alone function that can be operated self-sustainingly without a computer. Thanks to the additional Master Thru connection, a second controller can be routed and even monitored, which is perfect for DJ team setups.
The Reloop Jockey 3 offers a digital mixer section with an exchangeable, extremely smooth-running premium crossfader, sturdy and precise 70mm linefaders, LED level meter, cue buttons with cue-mix fader and a high-quality 3-fold EQ. Via metal dip switches, 2 MIDI decks or an analog input can be assigned per channel.
The USB audio/MIDI interface operates with an audio resolution of up to 24bit/96 kHz on studio standard. The renowned high-end BurrBrownr AD/DA converters give the Reloop Jockey 3 low latency, first-class sound characteristics, a vast dynamic range and the necessary power to rock a club.
Furthermore, the symmetrical outputs offer powerful sound and in the club they can be routed directly to the sound system. Thanks to the ASIO/CORE driver technology for PC and MAC, low latency and first-class sound are guaranteed.
- PRO Traktor controller with 4 deck switching system included
- Analog sources such as turntables or CD players can be connected directly and also mixed without a computer
- Stable metal construction with bulletproof 2mm top panel
- Perfect control of all Traktor PRO features such as 8 cue points, smart loop-control, advanced effect control or track management
- Perfect beat synchronization
- Dual assignment of all elements due to shift layer
- 4 deck control with trigger switches, classic mixer-style
- MIDI turbo mode updates itself each millisecond for ultra fast transmission and status update
- New ultra slim and even larger jog platters with vinyl grip
- High-resolution jog wheels with up to 4096 impulses per rotation
- All faders, control dials and buttons are in full-size club quality
- Large backlit rubberized buttons with smooth-touch surface and optimized click point for fast triggering
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96 kHz|
|Controls||Altogether 90 freely assignable MIDI controllers: 54 x buttons, 6 x faders, 13 x push encoders, 15 x control dials & 2 x touch-sensitive jog wheels|
|Inputs||2 x analog inputs with phono/line mode switch, adjustable 6.3mm jack mic input|
|Outputs||2 x master outputs (symmetrical jack and asymmetrical RCA output), 1 x booth output for DJ monitor, 2 x headphones connections via 6.3mm & 3.5mm jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||420mm W x 42mm H x 300mm D|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP (most recent SP, 32bit)/Win7 (most recent SP, 32/64bit), Pentium IV/Intel Core 2, 1.8 GHz (not recommend AMD processors), 2GB RAM|
|System Requirements Mac||Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel Core duo family (only Intel Macs), 1.66 GHz, 2GB RAM|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS