Order by phone
The successful Digital Jockey series has grown by one new version: the Master Edition.
All the critically acclaimed controller features, allowing the perfect control of Traktor, are still on board. A reasonable novelty is the symmetric output, nothing can prevent a club PA to be connected directly. With the second booth output, the DJ gets his own monitor. A further highlight is the stand-alone mixing function. 2 CD players or turntables can now be mixed with the Digital Jockey 2 even without software or a computer.
Furthermore, the flexible input allows routing the mic and the phono/line inputs to the software or the master output. The signal processing of the Digital Jockey 2 Master Edition is completely digital, facilitating the best sound characteristics.
- PRO Traktor controller with stand-alone mixing function
- Stand-alone mixing function: 2 x phono/line inputs can be mixed directly with the Jockey (even without software/computer)
- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller with integrated audio interface
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface with 24bit/96 kHz
- Flexible input-routing: mic and phono/line inputs can be routed to the software or the master output
- Fully digital mixer: Internal signal processing is constructed digitally
- Symmetrical outputs: club sound via 6.3mm jack
- Further outputs: 1 x master 2 (RCA) and 1 x booth (RCA)
- Stereo RCA inputs (with phono pre-amp) in order to connect CD players and turntables plus 6.3mm microphone jack (with an equalizer of its own)
- Stereo RCA outputs for the connection of a master sound system
- 2 x headphones jacks (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) for direct monitoring; with 1-band equalizer
- Crossfader curve adjustment at the device's front side
- ASIO drivers with minimum latency and best audio characteristics
- Optimized for the world's leading mixing software Traktor PRO (clearly arranged shift double assignment, control of up to 4 decks)
- Comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE
- All controllers in full size
- Altogether 73 MIDI controllers (42 buttons, 5 faders, 9 encoders, 6 push encoders, 9 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- All MIDI controllers are freely assignable
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Clearly arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- PC & Mac compatible
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96 kHz|
|Controls||42 buttons, 20 rotary knobs, 5 faders, 2 jog wheels|
|MIDI Connection||MIDI over USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||370mm x 38mm x 295mm|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP (SP3), Win7 (32 bit/64 bit), at least Pentium III/Intel Core Duo, 1 GHz (no AMD processors recommended)|
|System Requirements Mac||OS X 10.5/10.6, Intel Core Duo family (only Intel MACs)|
|Voltage (v)||DC 6V 3A adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS